Now that you have read our brochure, we thought you might benefit from deeper insights on what you need to know and do to remain compliant with ERISA and DOL expectations.
Questions a Fiduciary Must Be Able To Answer About Their Target Date Funds (TDFs)
As a Fiduciary, there are questions about Target Date Funds that you must be able to understand and answer.
Find out if you are prepared by reading insights from BCM's Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager, David Haviland, on:
- Comparing, selecting, and reviewing your TDFs
- Understanding the fund's investments and how they change
- Determining if the fund's expenses are appropriate
- Understanding whether or not a TDF can play defense
- Developing effective employee communication